All students will sign this Student Agreement at the Kick-Off Picnic or on the first day of classes.
I understand I am expected to:
· demonstrate godly, moral, pure behavior.
· show respect for authority, peers, and Grace Church property.
· abide by The Network policies.
· follow The Network dress code by dressing modestly and wearing The Network uniform.
· come to class on time, with my assignments completed.
· be honest in my studies and take all proctored tests under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
· not copy answers or material from any source: another student, teacher’s guide, solutions manual, the internet, etc.
· use appropriate language, protecting myself and others involved in The Network.
· attend one Network work day at Grace Church.
· submit to the discipline and instruction of the Lord, my parents/guardians, and The Network teachers and directors.
I will accept consequences resulting from not meeting expectations of The Network.