With the Lord’s help:
- I will strive for godly, moral purity.
- I will show respect for authority, peers, and Grace Church property.
- I will submit to the discipline and instruction of the Lord, my parents/guardians, and The Network teachers and directors.
- I will abide by The Network Policies.
- I will follow The Network dress code by dressing modestly and wearing The Network uniform.
- I will come to class on time and with my assignments completed.
- I will be honest in my studies and will take all proctored tests under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- I will not copy answers from any source: another student, teacher’s guide, solutions manual, the internet, etc.
- I will guard my tongue for purity, protecting myself and others involved in The Network.
- I will use my cell phone and other electronic devices only in the gym, in the breezeway at the main entrance, or in the classroom as permitted by my teacher.
- I will attend one Network work day at Grace Church.