We are glad you are here! Below is a snapshot of what we are about. Explore our site to learn more!
WHO WE ARE
The Network is a Christian homeschool high school co-op serving families in central Iowa.
The Network connects families with quality Christian teachers who:
- teach face to face once a week in a small group classroom setting.
- provide learning experiences that are engaging.
- partner with parents to encourage responsibility and accountability.
- help prepare students for college-level classes and for life.
MONDAYS AT THE NETWORK
Students choose up to five 85-minute classes that meet each week at Grace Church in Des Moines. Each class is held for 17 weeks in the fall and 17 weeks in the spring.
Check out our schedule and classes offered HERE.
PARENTS' CO-OP INVOLVEMENT
All parents commit to help The Network in two ways:
1) completing one “unit of service” each year and
2) helping with one Grace Church work day.
Parents may also choose to volunteer to fill weekly needs and receive one class as a scholarship.